I finished up this card today. The digi stamp is from Smeared Ink called Calaveras-Sugar Skull1.
I used it for their challenge Weekly Challenge- Paint.
Rules: *Your project can be anything (card, scrapbook page, mixed media, altered or 3-D item, etc) as long as it is handmade and stamped somewhere with either a rubber or digital stamp.
So here is my entry for that challenge.
I Painted using red acrylic paint on white CS, then using my SU 1 1/4 inch punch cut out 12 squares aheared it to black CS on top of yellow card base. I used SU’s embossing folder “Square Lattice” on the purple CS for texture. Cut out the purple & red CS using Spellbinders. And added striped ribbon w/ 3 rhinestones from JoAnn’s. Colored w/ Prismacolored pencils. I used Sukura pens for the eyes.
Thank you for looking and I love comments 🙂