Good morning Friends,
I am happy that you’all came back for Day 3 of “7 days of Stampin’ Up! Valentine inspirations.” What is your favorite colors for Valentine cards?
If this is your first visit you are allowed to go back 2 days and make comments. Overseas friends are welcome to play along!
Please read this:
This is how you can win the Valentine’s Stampin’ Up! stamp set from me:
1. Become a follower if you are not one already. I have a follow me button on the side bar.
2. Make a comment each day that I post. (7 days.) Your comment must include -what about the card do you like?- No comments that simply say nice, pretty, etc… these will not be excepted.
3. Have Fun!
Easy peasy! Oh, and sometimes I ask questions, and for all of you, that answer my questions, you will get your name into the Hat an extra time.
Want another way to get your name in the Hat an extra time? Invite a friend, tell your friend to mention your name and your name and your friend’s name will go into the Hat an extra time. The friends still have to make a comment on each of the 7 posts, however.
Alert: I have asked a few questions in this post today.
The card stock card base is Island Indigo, then Whisper White, then Strawberry Slush. I laid the Strawberry Slush card stock on top of the white then put it in the “Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder #129378.” I used Strawberry Slush DSP from the “2013-2015 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack #130136.” I tied to the “U” stamp a piece of “Bermuda Bay 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon” #131206. The 2 tiny strips on the “U” is of the same DSP. The sentiment is from the new Valentine set “Follow My Heart” #134614. The big U stamp is from a retired set called “All about U.”This set was either my first or second SU stamp set that I bought. When I lived in Virginia Beach, a big group of ladies would meet up at a church near my house, it was one of those monthly work shops. How many of you ladies are in a monthly SU workshop? Did you know that we can NOW have workshops through the internet? Real quick if you don’t know what it is, a group of crafters place an order of 25.00 dollars each and each month someone different is the HOSTESS, and that person gets free stamps and discounts and all kinds of stuff.
Shown in last photo:
* “All about U” retired stamp set.
* “Island Indigo Chevron Ribbon #131151.”
* “Dazzling Details” #124117 This iridescent glitter glue will add dazzling sparkle to any project with less mess! The narrow tip allows for precise application. Nontoxic and acid free.
* That marker looking thing has red thin paint like or maybe Smooch like stuff with red glitter. I painted it on top of my “U” after I stamped it in Real Red. I found it at a scrapbook store somewhere? It says on the tube “Wink of Stella Brush.”
I hope you have a happy crafty day! Thank you for your visit and for your comments.
If you have asked me a question, I have answered you back under your comment, in the comments section.